Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch day!

Wow!  Today was so beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest, specifically, Clark County, so my daughter, Jessica, her husband Matt, their little Jaxyn, and my other two granddaughters Aaryn and Ashlynn went for a little trip to a local pumpkin patch, Joe's Place! They are quite the scary crew!!


It was quite a challenge to survey the pumpkin selection!

The girls totally enjoyed choosing our pumpkins in a 'real pumpkin patch' much like the one Linus has on Charlie Brown (my favorite show)!
Then the girls went exploring in the hay fort.
I remember making those in our barn when I was little! Some things are timeless!


Well, it was time to bring in our bounty, Ashlynn n Jaxyn had it all under control.

~Maybe Meme will help a little~

A good day had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment